Saturday, September 13, 2008

.ross Reader (09.13.08)

.ross Reader will periodically be posted to link to some places that have caught my interest or I have stumbled upon throughout the week. (Also look for the .ross Retro to be coming soon...)

Apple's "Let's Rock" event liveblog summary
For all of those that missed Apple's big event on Tuesday (9/9), you can catch up here. New iPods and a cool new "Genius" feature. Summary and pictures.

Leading Canadian Dr. worried abortions may decline
This summarizes the concern some doctors have that Palin's pro-life example may lead to a decline in abortions of Down's babies.

John Piper preaching the Gospel of John
Piper explains the series he will begin and does not speculate on when it might end... He outlines 7 reasons for the series. Even Piper's "reasonings" are edifying to me!

9/11 Documentaries: History Channel and Naudet's (they're French)
I remember, like most of you, where I was when I found out about this. I was at the donut shop around the corner from our house in Richardson, TX. Maggie (4 at the time) and I were on a Tuesday morning breakfast date. I spent the rest of the day glued to the TV.

Photogenic Ike
Terrible hurricane that landed more than 2000 evacuees in Tyler, TX. Many do not know yet what they will go back to. The satellite pictures are breathtaking.


Great sports photo: Superman (a.k.a. - Marion "the Barbarian" Barber)

0 comments:

About This Blog

Name: Ross Strader

Age: 37

Birthday: March 6

College: Hardin-Simmons

Graduate: Hardin-Simmons

Seminary: Dallas Theological

Major: M.A. Family Psychology;

Th.M Pastoral Leadership

“The thief comes to steal, kill, and destroy; but I have come that you might have life, and have it abundantly.” -Jesus (John 10:10)


  © Blogger template 'Grease' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP