Wednesday, October 15, 2008

blog sabbatical

Two weeks since my last blog... my last real blog. I have been on sort of a sabbatical.
I've been reading alot the last couple of weeks and have really enjoyed it. Let me know if you have read any of these and what you think of them. I am going to be trying my hand at a couple of reviews in the next couple of days.

What I've read lately:
Essential Church: Reclaiming a generation of dropouts (Thom S. Rainer)
The Age of Speed: Learning to Thrive in a More-Faster-Now World (Vince Poscente)
Winning (Jack Welch)
The Fred Factor (Mark Sanborn)
Reinventing Your Board (John Carver)

2 comments:

Anonymous October 16, 2008 at 1:22 PM  

Hey Ross--thanks for mentioning my book The Fred Factor. There is a Christian edition by Waterbrook (the business version is published by Doubleday). Also, the website www.fredfactor.com has some great free resources around the book.

Keep up the great work.

Mark

ross October 16, 2008 at 10:49 PM  

Mark - The Fred Factor is an amazing book. It is the book I am giving away!

Thanks for the website and I am honored you stopped by.

  © Blogger template 'Grease' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP