Saturday, August 30, 2008

My Friday



Well, obviously one of the things I have done today is change my blog.

The day started with my bride crawling out of bed at 5am to go to "boot camp" with a friend. She is amazing. I did my part by sleeping two more hours. We go the kids to school and then Leslie, Katherine and I resumed our Friday morning breakfast dates! Drive through at Starbucks and then to Chic fil a for chicken biscuits.

I came home and spent two hours cleaning my car... longer than I thought. Then I spent some time watching the coverage of John McCain's VP pick. Very pleased.

This afternoon I actually took a nap and then woke up and ate a bowl of cookies n' cream ice cream. This afternoon I changed the battery in Leslie's car and replaced a headlight in mine.
We took the kids to eat at the Olive Garden, but discovered the wait was an hour, so we went to Fazoli's and then to Albertsons to replenish the ice cream supply.

After we got home we watched a movie and then Leslie and I caught up on the news of the day.
I spent the rest of the evening working on setting up my new blog site. I will post the reasons I did so tomorrow. Let's just say I love Apple, but some of the software needs some improvement.

Now, I am off to bed!


As always: *Propers to Todd Wright for the “My Friday” movement.

2 comments:

Molly Hunt August 30, 2008 at 8:18 AM  

Hey, Great Friday! Did you mean b'fast date with Leslie and Katherine or was Maggie off from school? Anyways, I'm waiting for a blog entry about your thoughts on Palin. :)This woman is very interesting to me.

ross August 30, 2008 at 9:47 AM  

you are right! it was Katherine... I have made the change.

I love Palin. I plan to post my thoughts today.

About This Blog

Name: Ross Strader

Age: 37

Birthday: March 6

College: Hardin-Simmons

Graduate: Hardin-Simmons

Seminary: Dallas Theological

Major: M.A. Family Psychology;

Th.M Pastoral Leadership

“The thief comes to steal, kill, and destroy; but I have come that you might have life, and have it abundantly.” -Jesus (John 10:10)


  © Blogger template 'Grease' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP